Optimizing outcomes by informing action
Oncospace is a cloud native, AI-powered,
David Murray, Ph.D., Chief Technology Officer
Predictive Planning for Head and Neck introduced at ASTRO 2022
Todd McNutt, Ph.D., Chief Scientist
Radiation Oncology practices are adapting to:
- Capitative reimbursement that is driving more efficient treatment delivery
- Empowered patients critically evaluating their treatment options
- Healthcare consolidation increasing operational complexity
- Staff expertise evolving to meet changing technologies
As these trends impact the quality and consistency of care, what is needed?
Our Goal:Optimizing Outcomes
Every day, the talent and commitment necessary to optimize these outcomes is demonstrated.
Along with that dedication, many foundational technologies used in radiation oncology to address these changes (e.g., dose calculation, delivery optimization, and information systems) continue to play a vital role.
Yet, an opportunity exists to better harness these technologies and the information they create.
With all this technology, talent, and know-how, questions still remain:
- What impact will my decisions have on this patient’s outcome?
- How do I know errors are being found and corrected?
- How do I know this is what the physician wants?
- How do I mitigate risks in the practice?
- How do I effectively protect the hospital network and patient data while ensuring user performance?
Oncospace turns these questions into confidence