TRIAL -Pinnacle Patient Data Conversion
Thank you for your interest in a trial of the Pinnacle Patent Data Conversion from Oncospace
Oncospace is proud to offer a robust solution to migrate legacy Pinnacle patient data to DICOM format. Our solution is designed to enable Pinnacle administrators as they look to:
- Mitigate information and network security risk by removing unsupported Pinnacle hardware and software.
- Ensure consistent standard of practice and quality of care for re-treatments by making accessible legacy Pinnacle patient data in DICOM formats.
- Provide greater value to the practice with a centralized data source that is available for future use in analytics or AI/ML model building.
Our solution is designed to:
- Convert Pinnacle patient data from 7.x to 18.x
- Be independent of Pinnacle HW or SW
- Support 3D, IMRT, VMAT, brachytherapy & proton plan types
- Save to a local HD or to SAN/NAS devices or
- Send to a DICOM archive
- Use On-Demand or on an entire archive at once
- Include both native and ‘tar’ Pinnacle file formats
Please complete the following to register for a trial of this application.
Once submitted, Oncospace will contact you by the close of the next business day for more information.
If you need help, or have any questions, please refer to:
Pinnacle Patient Data Conversion FAQ