TRIAL -Pinnacle Patient Data Conversion
Thank you for your interest in a trial of the Pinnacle Patient Data Conversion from Oncospace
Oncospace is proud to offer a robust solution to migrate legacy Pinnacle patient data to DICOM format. Our solution is designed to enable Pinnacle administrators as they look to:
- Mitigate information and network security risk by removing unsupported Pinnacle hardware and software.
- Ensure consistent standard of practice and quality of care for re-treatments by making accessible legacy Pinnacle patient data in DICOM formats.
- Provide greater value to the practice with a centralized data source that is available for future use in analytics or AI/ML model building.
- Convert Pinnacle patient data from 7.x to 18.x
- Be independent of Pinnacle HW or SW
- Support 3D, IMRT, VMAT, brachytherapy & proton plan types
- Save to a local HD or to SAN/NAS devices or
- Send to a DICOM archive
- Use On-Demand or on an entire archive at once
- Include both native and ‘tar’ Pinnacle file formats
Please complete the following to register for a trial of this application.
Once submitted, Oncospace will contact you by the close of the next business day for more information.