Introducing Predictive Planning
Oncospace Predictive Planning uses a machine learning model based on thousands of clinical treatment plans to derive achievable, best-practice, dosimetric goals for plan optimization and evaluation.
Predictive Planning* Support for Head and Neck provides
Significantly lower or statistically equivalent OAR mean dose
~ with ~
No compromise in target coverage
~ and with ~
77% LESS effort#
In Oncospace, Predictive Planning makes use of sophisticated machine learning models built to support a wide range of flexible protocols.
For a given anatomical treatment site like prostate, these models support protocols for target volumes that may include the prostate bed, or lymph nodes, or not, and delivery options like SIB, hypofractionation, and SBRT.
For H&N planning these models support protocols with target volumes in various anatomies, in unilateral or bilateral configurations, and deliveries with multiple dose levels.
What might be separate models with alternate knowledge-based approaches, and the curating, training, and validating they entail, is covered out of the
box cloud with Predictive Planning.
#Data on file with Oncospace
With all the technology, talent, and know-how in a radiation oncology practice, questions still remain
- What impact will my decisions have on this patient’s plan?
- How do I know errors are being found and corrected?
- How do I know this is what the physician wants?
- How do I mitigate risks in the practice?
- How do I effectively protect the hospital network and patient data while ensuring user performance?
Oncospace turns questions into confidence.
What impact will my decisions have on this patient’s plan?
Use artificial intelligence to provide personalized, predictive* insights into achievable plan results.
- Examine a range of predictions from “Best Achievable” to “Typically Achievable”
- Determine the most appropriate planning strategy
- Set patient specific clinical goals and planning objectives
How do I know errors are being found and corrected?
- Create or customize pre-defined templates of clinical goals, prescriptions, and delivery methods
- Correct contour and prescription anomalies
- Avoid unrealistic clinical goals and planning objectives
How do I know this is what the physician wants?
- Access a shared resource detailing physician defined, patient specific, planning requirements
- Drive planning with clear, prediction* defined objectives, clinical goals, prescriptions, and delivery methods
- Compare TPS results to clinical goals and predictions
How do I mitigate risks in the practice?
- Modernize Pinnacle archive data: accessible for retreatments and continuity of care
- Minimize “Time on TPS” with predicted* achievable plan optimization objectives at the start
- Ensure consistency across users and locations with a common, robust prediction model
How do I effectively protect the hospital network and patient data while ensuring user performance?
Implement the latest cloud-based security and encryption technologies from trusted partners.
- Built cloud-first on Microsoft Azure
- Performs PHI de-identification prior to secure cloud upload with On-premises component
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management Certified